Benjamin Thery wrote:
On Jan 31, 2008 3:58 PM, Daniel Lezcano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Denis V. Lunev wrote:
Here are some preparations and cleanups to enable network device/inet
address notifiers inside a namespace.

This set of patches has been originally sent last Friday. One cleanup
patch from the original series is dropped as wrong, thanks to Daniel
Lezcano.
Can you explain please.

I think Denis refers to the patch called "3/7 Prohibit assignment of
0.0.0.0as interface address." ,
he dropped because it was inappropriate, no?

Yes, you are right, Denis explained me in a private email. I think I really need to sleep a little more :)