> It remains to clean up ib_cm's ib_cm_listen interface now that
> compare_data isn't used, but I'm not sure this belongs in this series.

This patch series is changing the behavior that the compare data solves.
Currently, the ib_cm handles all of the multiplexing for the rdma_cm -- that's
the reason for the compare data.  This series changes that such that the ib_cm
would handle half the multiplexing, with the other half handled by the rdma_cm.
 We should not insert that sort of split.  So, I disagree that this isn't part
of this series.

Either do all of the multiplexing in the ib_cm -- without exposing it to inet
(add port/pkey filtering if that works) -- or move all of it out.