On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 03:34:51AM +0000, Punnaiah Choudary Kalluri wrote:

> Ok. I will send you updated patch for mdio support soon and we will finalize
> next
> Course of actions if it doesn't break the existing flow.
>
> Thanks,
> Punnaiah

When you submit this patch and mdio is seperate from the cadence macb driver,
it will likely cause problems with the ksz9031 phy due to it turning interrupts
off when suspended.  Currently, this is not a problem because taking macb down
turns the management port off.  I have a patch to correct this here:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/502189/

Would you mind including this patch in your set?