On 08/01/2015 12:25 AM, Cong Wang wrote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 3:06 AM, Daniel Borkmann <dan...@iogearbox.net> wrote:
Did you test all variants on this?

I.e. what happens when you replace an existing one, I think the
refcnt should also be dropped here. It looks like we only drop
it, in case we tried to add an action to an already existing index ...

Yeah, clearly the replace case is anti-pattern too, like you showed.

But that is a different bug, right? Since 'bind' is independent of
'replace'. As in $subject, my patch only fixes the binding case.
I will send a following patch to fix replace case.

I wasn't aware you planned to send an extra patch for the other issue,
probably not worth the split, but I don't mind.

Thanks,
Daniel