Hi,

After Jiri Benc feedback on my seconds proposal, please find a reworked patch
still based on
Pablo Neira Ayuso proposal.

On this patch, I found the sender's socket was saved in netlink_unicast_kernel
in NETLINK_CB(skb).sk.
This information now prevent me to look up the socket for every ack.

Also i believe it could be good to make it reach stable as it is somehow a bug
fix.

Do you have any other comment ?

Best Regards
Christophe

Christophe Ricard (1):
  netlink: add NETLINK_CAP_ACK socket option

 include/uapi/linux/netlink.h |  1 +
 net/netlink/af_netlink.c     | 27 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---

2.1.4