On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:32:54 -0700, David Miller <da...@davemloft.net> wrote:
>> I think napi_gro_flush() can be called with irq enabled, so moving the
>> spin_lock_irqsave() just before the __napi_complete() (or moving the
>> __napi_complete() just after the spin_lock_irqsave()) would be better,
>> right?
>
> It should work, yes.

Thank you.  But I agree with Eric's last comment ("Calling
napi_gro_flush() and __napi_complete() looks error prone."), and found
that napi_complete_done() also checks NAPI_STATE_NPSVC to support
NETPOLL.  These checks looks somewhat redundant but I like simple way
unless it is really critical to performance.

So, please take original fix as is.