On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 14:48 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> I've applied patches #1-#6 and left #7 sitting around in patchwork
> for when I next merge net into net-next, thanks.

Great, thanks. I've got one more for the net tree; just masking the
gso_size to the maximum (0xfff) that the hardware can handle, and never
telling the net stack that that's our maximum, doesn't seem like such a
good idea...

I think I really am going to stop looking now :)

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation