Le 25/09/2015 22:01, Eric W. Biederman a écrit :

This is the next installment of my work to pass struct net through the
output path so the code does not need to guess how to figure out which
network namespace it is in, and ultimately routes can have output
devices in another network namespace.

This round the focus is our getting struct net passed in, instead of
guess in the netfilter functions that reroute packets
(ip_route_me_harder, and ip6_route_me_harder).  There is a bit more work
on the ipv4 side as the ipv6 code on several of these code paths already
passes in the struct net.
Acked-by: Nicolas Dichtel <nicolas.dich...@6wind.com>