On 26.10.2015 09:58, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2015, Gerhard Wiesinger wrote:

Also any idea regarding the second isssue? Or do you think it has the
same root cause?
Looking at your RedHat bugzilla report, the "nf_conntrack: table full,
dropping packet" and "Alignment trap: not handling instruction" are two
unrelated issues and the second one is triggered by the unaligned counter
extension acccess in ipset, I'm investigating. I can't think of any reason
how those issues could be related to each other.

Yes, they are unrelated.
Issue 1: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet => Fixed with 4.2.4
Issue 2: Alignment trap: not handling instruction => Happens when ipset counters are enabled

Please keep in mind it happens with IPv6 commands.

Currently 4.2.4 without ipset counters runs well.

Ciao,
Gerhard