punit vara <punitv...@gmail.com> writes:

> Will my other patches which are already correct be added to wireless
> tree ? or I have to resend everything ?

Yes, please resend the whole patchset. I don't apply patches
individually from a patchset, it's just too time consuming and error
prone.

Also, as you seem to be new here, I don't recommend sending big
patchsets in the beginning. Start slow, send just few a patch or two at
a time, and once you gain more experience send bigger patchsets.

--
Kalle Valo