On 11/22/15 11:17 AM, David Miller wrote:
From: David Ahern <d...@cumulusnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 10:30:32 -0700

In this case ...

I understand the problem you are trying to solve, but I am saying
you can't use sk_bound_dev_if to use it.

I am confused by that response given that sk_bound_dev_if is one of the key principals for the VRF implementation. Applications wanting to communicate over interfaces in a VRF have to set sk_bound_dev_if. If sk_bound_dev_if is not set by the kernel when the child socket is created the TCP handshake will not complete. It is not something that can be deferred until after accept.