On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 6:57 AM, Nikolay Aleksandrov
<ra...@blackwall.org> wrote:
> From: Nikolay Aleksandrov <niko...@cumulusnetworks.com>
>
> Before mroute_reg_vif_num was defined only if any of the CONFIG_PIMSM_
> options were set, but that's not really necessary as the size of the
> struct is the same in both cases (checked with pahole, both cases size
> is 3256 bytes) and we can remove some unnecessary ifdefs to simplify the
> code.

Not sure if this really simplifies the code, since now
mroute_reg_vif_num is hidden
deeper after your patch and there are still some code under CONFIG_IP_PIMSM.

If you really care about it, how about introducing a helper function
to set and get
mrt->mroute_reg_vif_num?