From: Eric Dumazet
> Sent: 10 December 2015 15:58
>
> BTW, are you even using IPv6 SCTP sessions ?

Our M3UA/SCTP protocol stack supports them and defaults to using
IPv6 listening sockets for IPv4 connections.

I very much doubt than any customers have used them yet.
So most of the IPv6 connections will have been to ::1
during internal regression testing.

We don't even try to set any IPv6 (or IPv4) options.

Just SO_REUSEADDR, TCP/SCTP_NODELAY, SCTP_EVENTS, SCTP_INITMSG,
SO_KEEPALIVE (tcp), IPV6_V6ONLY (if binding separate listeners),
SCTP_SOCKOPT_BINX_ADD (WTF is this a 'socket option') and
SO_LINGER (to get abortive close on SCTP connections on kernels
before 3.18).

        David