I have a data object where I need to do a very complex SQL statement which involves
two outer joins.  I override the SQL under the SQL tag to do this query.  When I view
the results on the SQL tab I get the results I expect from the query, but when I view
the data by right clicking on the Data Object I get the data from the default SQL as if
I had never overridden the SQL.
     I have tried to override this in the Search/Main pages by overridding the SQL in
the
public int this_onBeforeDisplayEvent(CSpDisplayEvent event) method of my Main Page,
but this causes the user not to be able to enter new search info.  When they
do, it just returns the same thing as the last time they search?

Mark