In the on web event of a button, I'm verifying the user's input. If there
are any data entry errors, the page is reloaded with an error message added
to a static text element. I've been asked to reload the page in such a way
that the banner is not visible. I can do this by using an anchor on the page
and appending a '#anchor' to the url. How can I accomplish this using the
ND4 api ? None of the page load method accommodate an anchor.

Thanks!