On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:15:46PM +0200, Rönnblom Janåke /Teknous wrote:

> I want to be able to to logon to my NT domain from behind my NAT
> box. I have win9x workstations that are connected to the internet
> through a linux machine which uses NAT. These win9x machines need
> to be able to login to the Active Directory (NT domain) which is
> located at another site, both which are connect to each other through
> the internet.

First of all, you should use some VPN with encryption when passing such
traffic over the internet.

> As I understand there is no extension in netfilter today that support
> NetLogon traffic. Is there such an extension in planning?

No, there is no module and there are no plans for a module.

> How much work would be involved in creating such an extension? Are we talking
> about weeks, months or only days?

definitely days, certainly less than one week.

--
Live long and prosper
- Harald Welte / [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.gnumonks.org/