hi,
ok oks  , this patch is apply to the kernel source and compiling whith
small warnings , so  now its good ,
BUT I GET THE KERNEL DUMP
Apr 10 02:09:48 NAT-Router-9 kernel: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer
....etc
stack ..
I'm using kernel 2.4.18 , Slackware-8.0

and I put the patch on three NAT routrers and kernel dum again and again
and again .....
so sorry .. but this is not good for me and my companny , and my finance
.. now I have 3 black points from my boss ;-) and this is cost for me
3x150 dollars so far ..

PLEASE DON'T PUT IN THE MAILING LIST PATCHES LIKE THIS !

I understand the error is my , becouse I don't test firs on my home PC ..
but anyway ..

thaks , and the end I believe in NETFILTER DEVELOPERS must go on ;-))))