The following series aims at fixing a number of issues identified by
Coverity tool. Due to limited familiarity with the whole code layout, I
am not sure all of them are really valid, but I tried my best to verify
the concerns are legitimate and worth fixing.

Phil Sutter (7):
  set: prevent memleak in nftnl_jansson_parse_set_info()
  ruleset: Prevent memleak in nftnl_ruleset_snprintf_*() functions
  expr/ct: prevent array index overrun in ctkey2str()
  expr/limit: Drop unreachable code in limit_to_type()
  common: Avoid integer overflow in nftnl_batch_is_supported()
  Avoid returning uninitialized data
  ruleset: Initialize ctx.flags before calling nftnl_ruleset_ctx_set()

 src/chain.c      |  2 +-
 src/common.c     |  3 +++
 src/expr/ct.c    |  2 +-
 src/expr/limit.c |  1 -
 src/rule.c       |  2 +-
 src/ruleset.c    | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 src/set.c        | 12 ++++++------
 src/table.c      |  2 +-

2.8.2