> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:17:24AM +0200, Bjørnar Ness wrote:
>> Yeah, sortoff. But afaik rpfilter is a iptables module, and not
>> available in nftables yet.
>> Pablo: is the "lookup in routing table from nftables" a total waste of time?
> You may be interested in
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfWMPlZHQBk&t=19m40s

Thanks, Michal, this is interesting, but not exactly what I am looking
for. This fib module
would as far as I can tell follow the routing from rules -> table ->
decision, which will need
both a src and dst address. What I want is to skip the rule matching,
and check directly in
a table, that way we only need a single address, and the following
should potentially work
from prerouting:

ip saddr rt_table 10 drop