On 30 November 2016 at 19:28, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pa...@netfilter.org> wrote:
>> * You can probably augment this at some pointer to rely on the new
>>   nf_tables tracing infrastructure.

That would be rather complex.

> Only one more question left: Do you think you can slightly generalize
> this so we decouple test files from the script? Similar to what we
> have for nft-tests.py.

What do you mean?

This testcase script is decoupled enough that you can even call it
this way (and it works):

 % NFT=%(which nft) testcases/scapy/0001_ip_ttl_0

Do you mean you would like to have a different testsuite (with a
different runner script) for these datapath tests?