On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 06:56:44PM +0000, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> Hi Jamal,
>
> So, the interesting thing is that I've been automatically
> re-subscribed to peo...@netdevconf.org about 1 day after
> I explicitly unsubscribed. What do I need to do to stop
> receiving those unsolicited emails ?

That is my fault, sorry.

I have received the full list of people, including people that were
already subscribed previously. So I placed them in the same batch when
doing the mailing list subscription, that is why you got accidentally
re-subscribed. My apologies.

Jamal, moving forward, please send me new registrations only. Thanks!