On 30 September 2017 at 11:43, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
<art...@netfilter.org> wrote:

> Ok, but how could we avoid putting there a complex, arch-dependant path?

i.e, in Debian this means a path like:

/usr/lib/mips64el-linux-gnuabi64/ulogd/ulogd_filter_IFINDEX.so

so user should use /usr/lib/mips64el-linux-gnuabi64/ which is very ugly.
If the config file is copied to a machine with a different arch, amd64
for example, then path should be modified to:

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ulogd/

Complex and ugly. We should avoid that. I think we should offer a
default at build/configure time.