On Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Akshat Kakkar wrote:

> There is only one rule in my iptables,
>
> iptables -A INPUT -m set --match-set foo src,src -j ACCEPT

That's the filter table. What about the other tables?

> Should I reinstall my iptables (v 1.6.1) as I have modified ipset from
> 6.25 to 6.35?

No, it is not necessary, it should work fine.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kad...@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlecsik.joz...@wigner.mta.hu
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary