On 5 March 2018 at 23:57, Laura Garcia Liebana <nev...@gmail.com> wrote:

Better place a new script as a testcase, and all the required dump
files somewhere for it to read them.
Also, we have several testscases which are very long (we generate lots
of sets elements, for example) and I don't think it makes sense to
have them in plain text in the git tree.
Mind that this testsuite is mean to be generic, we have now shell
scripts, but we may have python code or even C in the future, and the
main runner script is intended to only launch them.

Anyway, we don't seem to be saving LOCs.

BTW make sure you use the NFT environment variable, so we can tests
arbitrary nft binaries.