On 03/09/2018 03:05 PM, Cong Wang wrote:

BTW, the warning itself is all about empty names, so perhaps
it's better to fix them separately.

Huh ? You want more syzbot reports ? I do not.

I unblocked this report today [1], you can be sure that as soon
as syzbot gets the correct tag (Reported-by: ...), it will find the other problems, which are currently on hold to avoid spam.

[1] It has been sitting for a while here at Google, since January 28th.
   At some point you have to ping Pablo/Florian again ;)