Hi

We were asked to implement functionality to drop fragmented IPv6 packets, addressed to local interface, on device based 3.12 kernel

As I understand it's not possible to do this by ip6tables rule in the case when nf_conntrack is enabled, but it possible if use nftables

Could you please advice the kernel version from which is make sense to bring nftables functionality (I am found post that referenced 3.18, but this seems too big step)

Our initial attempts to bring initial integration commits from v3.13 kernel is not work.

But we observed the 'same' issue if try to use nftables on 3.13.0-163-generic PC kernel. No tables and chains are created by nft cmd, or at least displayed by 'nft list tables'

Regards
   Pavel