> Can I pass one of the other type constants in Syntax.scala to
> Syntax.reporterSyntax() in my definition of getSyntax() ?

Yes.  `table:get` returns an object of `WildcardType` [source
<https://github.com/NetLogo/Table-Extension/blob/master/src/TableExtension.java#L194>],

so you should be able to take a table as an argument by specifying the
argument to be of `WildcardType`.

The second problem is that Argument doesn't have a getter for
> tables (again, of course), but it looks like I can just use Argument.get(),
> so that's not a problem.

Right, you can just do `Argument.get` and then cast it to the type you're
expecting.