Hello all

I have used the strategy of running NetLogo from a flash drive to make it
possible to do studies in schools where I did not have the privileges necessary
to install software on school computers.

Coincidentally, these machines were always WINDOWS computers, in my recent
experience at least.

I am now getting ready for a session in a school where I have learned the
computers are MacBooks.   And so, I trotted out my set of flash drives and
started loading the mac version of the software on them.

Fortunately I decided to test.  When I double click the NetLogo .app icon, i
get a message that the file is damaged and should be put into the trash (OS X
even “helpfully” does this if I say “ok”)

Is it NOT possible to run the mac application from a Flash drive?  IF not, when
did this option go away?  I could have sworn that this approach was used in the
CCL in the past on macs.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks,
-Corey