Unfortunately this is a known issue with 6.0.3
<https://github.com/NetLogo/NetLogo/wiki/Known-Issues#netlogo-wont-start-on-windows-10>.

 You can try installing Netlogo 6.0.2 as a workaround - at least one other
user has reported that 6.0.3 worked afterwards, or you can use 6.0.2
otherwise.  Once Oracle releases the next update to Java 8 (172) we'll be
re-packing NetLogo with it, since it corrects this problem.