Alright, looks like your build is misconfigured.  One thing that you might want to fix (but that isn't the source of your problem) is that your build is needlessly dumping out a 'lib' folder that contains 'scala-library.jar' and 'netlogo.jar'.  That whole folder is unnecessary and massively increases the size of your '.jar' file.

Anyway, the source of your actual problem is where your build is putting the manifest file.  It is currently being placed at the root of the archive, as 'manifest.txt'.  Instead, that manifest needs to be placed at '/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF' (relative to the root of the archive).  If you do that, it should work.