I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I was unable to find the
answer. Right now I have my own extension that requires a library I got
from online. I don't have too much experience with using other libraries &
making extensions and such, so please bear with me here. I wrote a .bat
file to compile my code for me and put it into a .jar file, with the
classpath including the NetLogo jar and the other libraries. I put my
extension jar and the libraries in the extension folder, and everything
seemed to be working really well. However, if you reload the extension, you
get the "...dll already loaded in another classloader" error, which I
assume happened because the library was already loaded.
Again, I don't know much about this stuff, so please excuse and correct me
if I used the wrong terminology anywhere. I have no idea what to do from
here, so any help is appreciated.