Hello guys and netlogo experts.

Currently im working with the Controlling API in order to have the
opportunity to invoke commands ( e.g setting values for different sliders
etc ) by the usage of java.

I tried the last example with the InterfaceComponent and its working well !
Can be found here https://github.com/NetLogo/NetLogo/wiki/Controlling-API

Now i have the trouble that i want to overwrite the done settings ( changed
values ) to my opened model but it seems that there is no kind of method
for doing this ?

I made several investigations but there is no solution for me ?
I would be very glad and thankful for any kind of help or hint !