Thanks for the quick response. Does this require me to clone this
repository: https://github.com/NetLogo/Galapagos and edit the style file
from there. Or can I simply modify the stylesheet without having to build
the application myself? If I do have to build it myself, could you point me
to some resources on how to set it up (I could not find any clear
instructions in the readme or wiki pages of the netlogo repo.. I am not
familiar with scala nor groovy (though I am familiar with
Java/Gradle/Maven/Kotlin).

Thanks again.