DTMF = Dual Tone Multiple Frequency
  IVR  = Interactive Voice Response

  For example, If I use  NetMeeing call a IVR behind a H323 gateway.
  I can here the prompt voice of the IVR process, such as
  "press number 1 for Chinese language service ,and number 2 for English
   language  service ..." ,etc

   But I can't go on with this IVR, because I can't press number 1 key
   just as on a normal phone pad.  All I can do just spead to my microphone.
   How can I send a number 1's DTMF to the IVR ???

   If anybody can give tips , I would greatly appreciate.

   Best Regards,
                                                Jungle