Hi Ben,

I wouldn't have thought that that would have anything to do with your new
ISDN connection. In fact, I just tried finding the server, and it couldn't
be found. That suggests that the server is either down temporarily, or
perhaps it's been removed permanently; the fact that you got your ISDN
connection at the same time must have just been coincidence.

Eric Baber
www.netmeeting.co.uk