VideoRAM plays very little part in this process.

Some things, though:

1) Make sure both computers are set to the same resolution and same color
depth (both must be on 24-bit, otherwise both computers will drop down to
256-colors for NetMeeting's purposes).
2) Make sure you both use the same version of NetMeeting (latest is far
better).
3) The biggest bottleneck is bandwidth. DSL or Cable or T1 is far far better
than a 56k modem.

Great improvements are coming, I would expect. In fact, if you use Windows
2000 you'll see that Terminal Services (a feature similar to NetMeeting's
application sharing) is far better and faster.

_
Robert Scoble
Editor, Conference Division, Fawcette Technical Publications, Inc.
http://63.192.218.207 <<-- Fawcette's Speaker FAQ
http://63.192.218.207/callforspeakers_edevcon.htm <<-- Check out our new
"EDeveloper's Conference!
http://www.netmeeting-zone.com <<-- Microsoft MVP for NetMeeting
Phone: 650-688-2442
Fax: 650-321-3818
Instant Messenging -- DO NOT EMAIL ME HERE: (ICQ #163561 or MSN Messenger is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).
###