I was very upset to notice that after installation all of my email
address-book
was imported into paltalk. Very dangerous. Almost hackers.
I will absolutely not use your service!!!

Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail)   Fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
gsm 06 28184122 (+SMS)          NetMeeting (+Webcam)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to Paltalk, an exciting Voice,
Video and Text chat community.  With Paltalk you can talk to your friends
worldwide for free!  You can also join existing chat rooms or create private
rooms for you and your pals.  Best of all, Paltalk is totally FREE!

Here is your Paltalk identification information.  Please save this email in
case you forget your nickname and password.

Nickname: Lieko
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password: martena

Please make sure you click on this link to complete your registration. If
you cannot click on it, hightlight the link, copy and paste it into your
browser's url address field and press enter.

http://209.67.17.233:8080/srv/ps.ur0.jrun?e=1728500c3323lhelmus%40chello.nl

If a registration form appears, enter this information:

Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registration Code: 1728500c3323

If you need help once you connect to Paltalk, simply click "Help" to browse
our help pages and FAQ.  If you have any other questions or comments, feel
free to contact us via email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FLASH!  Did you know that you are automatically eligible to receive FREE
Paltalk rewards?  All you need to do is invite your friends to try Paltalk.
The more pals who sign up, the better your chances of receiving a webcam,
headset or other great gift.

Please click here for more info: http://Paltalk.com/Rewards.html

Do you need a mic, headset, webcam or speakers?  Get your Paltalk approved
hardware here:

http://communitech.com/web/paltalk/default.asp?REFERER=PTC

Finally, Paltalk has partnered with Vogo.net to offer an exciting new
service that lets you check your email by Phone!  This is a no obligation,
free trial offer just for Paltalk members.  For more information, click
here:

        http://www.vogo.net/eglobe

Thank you & enjoy!

Jason Katz - President & CEO