Hi,

 I don't know the exact situation of your program, So I am writing my guess and the
answer for it one by one,

 1. if you are directely invoking the Netmeeting application from your program,

    You can enumerate the windows on desktop and finding the chat window you can sent
a "Save"(onCommand) message to that window.

 2. If you are using Netmeeting SDK, then it is very simple, You can take the text
from chat window and write it into any file at any directory

 To make it automatic, You can use the timer so that for particular interval, you can
save the chat messages to file

  OR you can write the function which will take the messages(text) from chat window
and write it into file. And call this function from
INmChannelDataNotify::DataSent() and INmChannelDataNotify::DataReceived() Notify
messages.

Best Luck,

Manik bhosale.