Hi:

I wrote:
> > I am currently developping appz which embeds the NM functionnality
> > (audio/video). I have a big problem to display the video screen in > my
>appz.
> > The code from the sample AVPhone3 doesn't work...

You replied:
>I assume you using VC++.  Are you:
>1) compiling sample and it's not working?
>2) doing something yourself and have problems ?
>3) what are symptoms (gpf/error/anything else)?

Actually, I am developping appz with VC as you guess it. The sample AVPhone3
provided by Microsoft works great... but when I try to re-use the code it
doesn't work! I need more information about two points:

1/ I have problem to create a window which is a ATL container. This code
doesn't work on his own:
HWND hWndCtl =
        ::CreateWindow("AtlAxWin",
// Use ATL's string conversion routine to convert to a LPTSTR from an
LPOLESTR
         OLE2T(strGUIDNetMeetingActiveXControl),
         WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_GROUP,
                 x,