Hi all :)

I'm an italian netmeeting newbie andI've a trouble using
netmeeting 3.0

I'm trying to setup an internal LAN videoconference system
using netmeeting; we use a Microsoft NT 4.0 server, and the
PC on the LAN run under win95 and win98. All the PC are
equipped with audio devices (microphone, ecc.), and only
one PC has a videocam.

What I'd want to do is a conference in which everyone can
speak and hear the voice of others; moreover, I'd like to
see on every PC's netmeeting the video from the cam.

The "experiment" work when I link two PC (one with video
and audio, the other with only audio). The problem starts
when I connect (or I call) another PC. This last PC cannot
hear or see nothing : but it is included in the list of
meeting's partecipants, and in fact can use the chat and
other features. Only, it seems impossible to hear or see
anything.

What is the cause of this sort of troubles ?
Isn't possible to run a multi-user conference on internal
LAN ? It's mandatory to connect to a ILS server ?

Sorry if this topic has been already answered, but it is
very important to me to find a solution. Please feel free
to answer also off-list.
Thanx in advance for any feedback.

Bye
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is.
 You have to see it for yourself."
                                          -[Morpheus]-