Yes, whereby that's not completely reliable - that only works in IE and not
Netscape, and also only if NetMeeting is the person's default conferencing
client. Making a link to a .cnf file isn't completely reliable either - when
viewing it in Netscape it diplays the contents of the .cnf file as text,
rather than firing up NM.

I haven't found any sure way of making a link that'll call someone with
NetMeeting 100% reliably. The best method I've found is to embed the
NetMeeting ActiveX control into a webpage (see the SDK), then precede the
page that contains the control with a browser detection page. If the viewer
is using Netscape I give them manual instructions on how to place the call,
otherwise they get taken to the page containing the ActiveX control and they
can use that to place the call.

Regards

Eric

> I've answered my own question.  The code to use is:
>
> <a

mailto:href="callto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>videoconfe