HI,

        We are using White's Pine MeetingPoint MCU for our vPhone
application. It is working properly. We can use this. Most of the people who
use MCU uses MeetingPoint MCU only. If you have any more clarification
regarding you can mail to me.

Note : Dear Jane kindly sent him MeetingPoint MCU details and advantages in
using it.

Thanks and Regards,
psvenkatesan