Please remove my email address from the mailing list.

Thanx
> Zaldy Acosta ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> CSSP Pty Ltd
> 326-328 The Parade, Kensington, South Australia 5068
> Phone:        +61 8 8139 1900
> Fax:  +61 8 8364 1908
> http://www.cssp.biz
> Software for Construction and Engineering

NOTICE - This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
include copyright material of CSSP Pty Ltd. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please advise the sender and delete all copies.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this e-mail.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/AyiolB/TM