This is a notice to start a NETMOD WG last call for the document "The
YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language":

  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-07

Please indicate your support by Monday October 12, 2015 at 13:00 CEST.
We are not only interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally
interested in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement I-D XYZ"

We will track non editorial defect reports in this document:

  https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/last-call-comments.html

This is the first WG Last Call for this document.