On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 03:07:22PM +0200, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:

> > On 18 Oct 2015, at 10:53, Juergen Schoenwaelder
> > <j.schoenwael...@jacobs-university.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 01:50:12AM -0700, Andy Bierman wrote:

I am talking about implementation of data models. You all seem to be
thinking about tools only or some intermediate formats. DSDL likely
ignores descriptions - all fine with me. But an implementation of a
data model I think is not allowed to simply ignore extensions (as it
is not allowed to simply ignore descriptions).