I have reviewed this and do not believe it is ready for publication.

- draft appears in several places

- TBD occurs in one

- it would seem that there are two modules in this I-D but only one is
registered in s.7

- in s.7 I read
        prefix: syslog reference:
which I found odd - ah, it means
        prefix: syslog
        reference:
formatting could be better.

- VRF I know what it means but do not know if your definition is the
same as mine - is there a definition anywhere in an RFC to reference?

- s.3
" The following digram shows syslog messages
   flowing from a message producer, through the group level suppression
   filter, and if passed by the group filter to message distributors
where
   further suppression filtering can take place."
Well yes, I see a digram of message producer and message distributors
but no group level suppression filter (which would, I suppose, make it a
trigram)

- s.3.1 what is the merit of using this explanation of the module as
opposed to the standard one?

 - enumeration {selector-severity-operator-config}?
   string {selector-match-processing-config}?

spill over the line (many times) which reflects the fact that they are
looooong - I think that this does not aid understanding nor accuracy of
implementation

4.1   prefix syslogtypes;
again, long, especially for a prefix

WG Chairs - who are they at present?  I have lost track:-)

4.1 What a lot of features?  Again, makes things more complex, more
error prone - are they all really needed?

I have to get into the detail of the module.

Tom Petch