On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 04:03:43PM +0200, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:

> But what if the canonical value isn't defined, e.g. when the list key is an
> identityref? It would be handy to be able to use the derived-from() function
> as a key predicate.

Lada,

we are at a stage where the document should already be in the RFC
editor's hands. If you think you have found a _fatal flaw_, you have
to explain what the flaw is and you should ideally provide a clear
proposal how to fix the bug (OLD NEW style diff works best).
Essentially the same level of detail as expected for RFC errata.