With the publication of these three RFCs a major milestone has been
reached - a big thank you to Martin and Lada and everybody who
contributed to the development of these specifications over the last
two years. This work involved 1 interim meeting, 22 virtual interim
meetings and the resolution of 60 tracked issues, and countless
messages on the mailing list. Lets have a virtual celebration today!

/js