Kent Watsen <kwat...@juniper.net> writes:

> Hi Benoit,
>
> You seem to know the ins and outs of many tools these days, maybe you
> can point me in the right direction...which tool is able to validate
> instance documents against YANG 1.1 modules?

Yangson can validate JSON documents:

https://github.com/CZ-NIC/yangson

> I've always used `yang2dsdl`, but currently it outputs "DSDL plugin
> supports only YANG version 1".

I considered updating the DSDL plugin to 1.1 but it turned up to be
immensely difficult - it would basically require a complete rewrite. And
even then, the Schematron implementation that is included in pyang
distribution won't support the new XPath functions.

Lada

> Kent // contributor
>

>> Dear all,
>>
>> yangdump-pro upgraded to 16.10-5.1