>> It seems okay for more than one datastore to be represented by a single
>> module.  Presumably the set of them come together as a package (all or
>> none), right?  This could be a datastore-designer decision to make.
>>
>> For instance, I2RS talks about priority-ordered planes of glass, so maybe
>> they have a single "ietf-ds-ephemeral" module defining a package of
>> datastores like: plane-1, plane-2, ... plane-8.
>>
>> Yes, we could have a separate explicit list, but it'd be nice if we
>> could reuse what we have...
>

> Sorry, overloading is bad. The definition of an identity does in
> general not mean an implementation of an identity.

Why are you mentioning identities here?  Yes, the module defines
identities, but that is beside the point to what I'm saying.  I'm
only discussing the module (e.g. ietf-i2rs-solution) showing up
in YANG Library and using the age-old logic of, if the server
advertises it, then it means that it supports it, which in this
case means that it supports all the datastores defined by the
module.

K.